Công suất phản kháng và công suất điện xoay chiều, như ta đã biết dòng điện được sinh ra bởi sự dich chuyển của các hạt mang điện.
5 Ways to Get Interior Design Ideas
While there are some who are born with the talent to change a dull and boring room into a fun and lively room that will attract praises like bees to honey, there are also some who have limited creative juice and is constantly struggling in terms of designing. Moreover, it usually involves a big sum of money to engage professional designers. However, fret not, there are ways for you to have a house with nice interior designs without costing too much. You could obtain various interior designs ideas, all without employing a professional or even leaving your home.
1. Magazines and Publications: There are many interior design related magazines available in the market with professional interior designers’ advices and tips. They also have visual references and as well as shopping lists featuring some of the best bargains that you can get for certain design theme.
2. Search Google Images: Possibly the best and most convenient choice for searching thousands of results is to conduct a simple word search for “interior design ideas” in Google Images. There would be an abundance of image resulting from the search covering a variety of interior design themes and concepts for your consideration
3. Narrow the Scope of Your Google Search: Now you have gone through millions of sample photos of various interior design concepts, you should have a rough idea of what you want in mind. Include this in your word search in Google to avoid wasting your time looking at those unnecessary information that doesn’t fit your criteria. You can limit your search results by considering about the below factors:
Budget plan: Just how much are you planning to invest? If you’re someone young with minimal disposable income, you might want to try “dorm decorating ideas” for fresh and money-saving ideas.
Theme: Do you have a specific theme in mind? Even if it is something really simple like shapes related theme, adding the world “rectangle” or “circle” to your search might generate more relevant and useful results.
Colour: Captivated by blue hues or deep reds? Include it to your search. Keep in mind, you do not have to adhere to any type of particular colour design – if you believe that the living room in blue tones could look a lot better in a gold brown, do it. It’s your living space, and it’s your call and freedom to decide how it should be like.
Room: This is rather common sense. If you are looking for interior designs particularly for your bedroom, you can eliminate the hassle and time of going through useless pictures of interior designs of the other rooms in the house.
4. Pay Attention to Movie or TV: Watching a hero character’s room could trigger an interior design idea (provided the film is relevant and not associated with Star Wars or the Lord of the Rings trilogy). All film crews have a Production Designer and an Art Director working on every set, and it is their obligation to design every scene captured in the movie or TV programme, and they are highly paid for it. When you watch a show in the future, look carefully and examine how the room design in the background setting looks like and consider it as free interior design advice given by the best professional interior designers in the business.
5. Flickr: Another less conventional technique to finding stylish interior design suggestions is to go to to Flickr, a photo-sharing site. Over at Flickr, you can browse pictures Google Images may have missed, and you could search through images by the tags given to them – and you will be amazed at the variety of pleased people that take images of their savvy new sitting room. Try keying in “Interior decoration”, “Feng Shui”, or “Interior Design” for a myriad of unique concepts that you won’t discover on traditional residence design websites.